Find support at Heritage of Brookstone.
All of the amenities at Heritage of Brookstone were created with you in mind. Our art studio and theater are provided for your entertainment. Our concierge and 24/7 team are there to assist you. Take a look at our variety of services and amenities.
Beautiful Enclosed Courtyard
Why not curl up with a good book and appreciate the beauty of the outdoors from our enclosed courtyard? It’s the perfect place to find solitude and relax.
Pets are always welcome at Heritage of Brookstone. We understand that dogs and cats provide comfort and joy in the lives of many.
Health & Wellness
Your well-being matters to us. Heritage of Brookstone’s services and amenities have been created to assist you in your health journey.
Heritage of Brookstone offers orientation sessions, sensitivity training and more for family members. Our Salus and Valeo programs encourage families and provide feelings of security so you can feel comfortable at our Kennesaw community.
Fitness and Wellness Programs
Stay active and enjoy life in our welcoming senior living community. Challenge yourself and join in some of our many activities.
SalusTM by Solvere
Our wellness philosophy supports the personalization of our community programs so that you can meet your goals.
ValeoTM by Solvere
We’ve established our Valeo memory care programs to engage and support those with memory impairments.
Amenities & Services
- Spacious apartments
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Media room
- Art studio
- Courtyard with walking paths
- Beauty and barber salon
- Pet-friendly environment
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication management
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Personalized Salus wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Utilities (except phone)
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Landscaping and trash removal